Benefits of having a Massage!
Massage is a general term for pressing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Depending on the type of Massage and the Client‘s pressure threshold as it may sometimes vary from light stroking to deep pressure.
Clients would sometimes ask the question – “how often you should I get a massage”, but unfortunately, there’s no one straight answer, as it depends on several factors. These factors include your physical and emotional needs; your stress levels; and of course your budget.
Benefits of having a Body Massage will include:-
- calms the nervous system,
- significantly reduces stress and anxiety;
- lower blood pressure
- improves blood circulation and lymphatic circulation,
- Promotes relaxation
- Aids better sleep;
- Improves posture
- relieves muscle pain,
- improves balance in older adults;
- and helps with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, muscle spasms.
Click here to book one of our fantastic massages today.