Womens Beach Retreat

Womens Beach Retreat

Womens Beach Retreat

LETS GET MYTHICAL….
Like the Mermaid looking into the Chances Peak pond…unbothered, she realises her beauty, her worth and acknowledges who she is a woman, a mythical dimension not to be feared but to be desired and to be recognised as the phenomenal woman she is. Did you really think that such a day could ever exist where you can ‘Rediscover You’ and embrace and enjoy all that nature has to offer and much more all in one day and to top it off to be in the company of Women who know their worth! Well AHA!!! that day is here…and we’ve created this event just because we can and because your so ‘worth it’ With Treatments done by the lovely and professional Rodelthea Weekes, A national of Montserrat, but who resides in the UK, book in for the experience a mythical day of mystery, therapeutic treatments, fun, eats and laughter…

The Mythical Story!

Many many moons ago it was alleged that a Mermaid appeared on the top of Chances Peak Mountain.  Every Easter at midnight hundreds of Villagers would climb Chances Mountain,  the highest mountain on the Island using torches in hopes to be captivated by this mythical creature and of course to discover the treasure.  However, this wasn’t going to be easy as mermaids treasure sits beautifully at the bottom of the pond and was protected by the mermaid herself.   This enchanted creature has somehow revealed that anyone who took her golden comb on Easter Monday and runs to the sea and wash it will possess the hidden treasures, but there’s a devious catch… who knows?  Were the little rascal Leprechauns involved in the plan….Did they know about it?  (the person who reveals the correct  answer on the 17th of March 2018 will win a ( free face and neck massage, complements Flawless Visage) Don’t miss out Book in our Womens Beach Retreat today and don’t miss out

TIME

1.45pm – 3.00pm Sand Sauna Sessions Group
4.15pm – 6pm FACE-NECK & SHOULDER MASSAGE

(OPTIONAL)

Rodelthea Weekes

@Flawless Visage

6pm – 6.30pm Beach Clean Up Team Effort

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT T-SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE FOR THIS EVENT FROM THE 10.03.18 AND WILL COST ONLY EC$25 EACH

Women’s Beach Retreat 2018

15 Comments

• Iris Lake-Ryan Posted 5th January 2018 12:41 am

Oh , I am so There!

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 31st January 2018 6:52 pm

So looking forward to spending a day with a group of empowered and influential women who will have a feel of my magical hands on our Mythical Event

• subspaces Posted 8th March 2018 7:31 am

I rеally like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the аwesome works guys I’vе incorporated you guys to my own blogroⅼl.

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 16th April 2018 6:07 pm

Thank you so much for reading our blog post and for leaving such positive feedback…pictures from our WBR2018 to follow

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 17th April 2018 9:09 pm

Thanks to all the wonderfully liberated and empowered Ladies who attending our first ever Womens Beach Retreat 2018. The New Location was perfect for an event of such calibre…Thanks to (Alex) the Management of Isle Bay Beach Bar who came through for us on such short notice. Thanks to those who assisted on the day …we had a few hiccups but with your help we pulled through…we are Already in talks and brainstorming for next year 2019….so I’d see you lovely ladies again. Please feel free to leave comments here of your experience and remember we are all made unique and fabulous so until our next event ‘Slay Fabulous’

Management
    Flawless Visage

• actuality Posted 20th April 2018 12:13 pm

Your styⅼe is rеally unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    Thank you fοг ρoѕting when you’ve got the оpportunity,
    Guess Ӏ wіll just bookmark this blog.

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 22nd April 2018 2:45 pm

Thank you!

• Inez Barzey Posted 22nd April 2018 7:54 am

I had a lovely experience, having my facial, my face felt so re-fresh and smooth when Rodelthea was finished. I felt I could of had it done again, but she was fully booked, so unfortunately I couldn’t have another go. I would definitely recommend it to anyone to book for next time. The atmosphere, was lovely, the talks/presenentation by my lovely cousin Shirley Osborne was so interesting and very engaging, it gave you something to think about as women, The Lovely Merle Galloway was also very good at guiding us into a world of fostering healthy eating/healthy lifestyle. Thanks to all for making that day so special.

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 22nd April 2018 2:45 pm

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of our Womens Beach Retreat 2018. It was truly an awesome day from beginning to end, and I am so pleased you had a wonderful time.

• salivary Posted 11th May 2018 3:03 pm

I do not know if it’s just me or іf everyone else experiencing issues
    with your sіte. It looks like some of the text in yoᥙr content are running off
    the screen. Can somebоdy else pleɑse comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a ρroblem with my internet broԝsеr because І’ve had
    this happen before. Thanks

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 3rd September 2018 1:42 pm

Oh dear I do apologise about that and I haven’t really had any other complaints since so the problem just might be on your end.

• geigy Posted 21st May 2018 7:46 pm

Ӏ’d like to find out more? I’d want to find out some additional information.

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 22nd June 2018 5:50 pm

My apologies for late reply but this event has already passed unfortunately, but will keep you in mind for our next event

• sooth Posted 14th August 2018 12:15 pm

Since the admin of tһis website is working, no hеѕitation very shoгtly it will
    ƅe welⅼ-кnown, due to its quality contents.

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 3rd September 2018 1:41 pm