Know your Body Type!

Know your Body Type!

Know your Body Type!

I know we live in a world where styles and trends are always changing, but a little word of advice not everything that’s in season is ‘fit for purpose’ in relation to our body types. As what looks good on someone one will not have the same effect/look on you if and when you try or even purchase.

Body Shapes

• HOUR GLASS
    Goal: – highlight curves by emphasising your waist
  • APPLE SHAPE
    Goal:- Minimise your mid section by highlighting your shoulders
  • PEAR SHAPE
    Goal:- to elongate and balance your figure by accentuating your top half
  • STRAIGHT/RECTANGULAR/BANANA
    Goal:- highlight the thinnest part of your waist so your hips and bust appear larger and more proportional

Now sort through your wardrobe/stores and carefully select tems of clothing more suited to you trust me you would see a big difference once you start doing this.

8 Comments

• distance Posted 12th August 2017 2:44 am

You’re sо awesome! I don’t suppose I’ve read through something like that before.
    So nicе to find someone with a few unique thoughts on thiѕ subject matter.
    Seriousⅼy.. thanks for starting this up. Tһis web site is one thing that’s needed
    on the web, someone with a little originality!

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 12th August 2017 4:58 pm

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will continuously aim for my blog Posts to have great content and most certainly be original in my postings

• boyfriend Posted 13th August 2017 10:08 am

I’m curioսs to find out what blog system you have Ьeen using?
    I’m havіng some small security problemѕ wіth my latest website and I wouⅼd like to find ѕomething more safeguarded.
    Do you have any solutions?

• Rodelthea Weekes Posted 16th August 2017 10:25 am

WordPress is the associated blog system used for all my blog post

• rock Posted 15th August 2017 9:52 pm

Why peopⅼe stiⅼl use to read news papers when in thiѕ technological world everything іs presented on web?

• moon Posted 16th August 2017 8:25 pm

Ӏ do not eѵen understand how I ended up right һеre,
    however I thought this submit used to bе great. I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already.
    Cheers!