Our Luxury Reed Diffusers
This very unwelcomed and untimely pandemic has opened up a new business stream for me so over the past months if you knock on our door to drop a delivery, or if our neighbours want to borrow a cup of sugar or even a tin of milk chances are you would find a few sample reed diffusers personalising our space and the inviting aroma would make you wished you lived here. 🙂
With most people spending more time working from home or just being at home due to being made redundant or through trying to stay safe and with more people gearing towards a more eco-friendly sustainable style of living and with 95% of UK household including pets creating a space that is more inspirational, functional, mood lifting and safe for pets is of utmost importance to us and hence we take it very seriously. So we have carefully considered all of the above to bring our products to you.(although we would advice to please keep diffusers out of the reach of pets and children)
To give a better insight; our love affair with essential oils has always been evident in our treatment room but our light bulb moment actually came after a feedback from one of our clients daughter describing to her Mum about the beautiful aroma of our Treatment Room; (Thank you my darling Siobhan), and we thought how can we bring our treatment room -inspired fragrances into homes without the use of candles, plugin fragrances, electrical room diffusers and other powerful commercial brands, without compromising on good quality essential oils used as our base, heart and top notes. So we went about researching how to bring this all to life …after researching how to make these we started sourcing our oils and other essential products required to do so… at first the testers weren’t really ticking our boxes as it really seemed easier as a thought than the actual delivery itself …but after weeks and weeks of working tirelessly behind the scenes with several trial and error fragrances, our fragrances started taking shape, the lovely aromas filled our home and work space and we were happy to send them out to homes and cafes for testing and constructive feedback. We also thought it to be a good idea as well to go into shops like Primark and Next to compare scents, packaging, test potency and pricing of their products against ours and not to say am knocking anyone’s products but quite frankly ours won by yards delivering on aroma, packaging and pricing we just ticked all the boxes.
Now on to the names of the diffusers….we’ve chosen these names based on not only the aroma as each name is very personal to hopes it reveals a bit of brand transparency . So for launch we will be introducing our four signature blend diffusers: From floral to woody to musky to citrusy scents that transports you around the world there’s one for every room in your home and because just liking a fragrance is not the only thing to consider as our essential oil reed diffusers have a host of other therapeutic benefits for example…if you’re looking for something calming and relaxing try our diffuser with Lavender or Jasmine… or if you’re looking to go into an early meeting and need a wake-up or uplifting fragrance we would suggest you try our diffuser with a hint of citrusy-orange/lemon or ginger, that should be your wake up inspiration to get your ideas flowing.
The richness of this alluring aroma makes me nostalgic as it reminds me of the place where I was born, the place where values were instilled and my heart still yearns for…Montserrat the Emerald Isles of the Caribbean known for its lush greenery, panoramic views, clean fresh air and relaxed atmosphere all packed into this diffuser ..I really get a bit emotional writing about this beautiful fragrance as it holds a great amount of sentimental value to me.
Essential Oils :(Bergamot, Lavender, Peach)
No pain No gain – and with the saying you got to invest money to make money so with the pandemic immensely affecting the Holistic-Physical line of my work I had to seriously start thinking outside the box and looked at ways to cut cost by looking only at my basic personal and household need/essentials to bring my luxury branded reed diffusers to life.
(Essential oils: Geranium, Peppermint, White Birch)
After securing the fragrances and the names I began to work on the packaging. We really wanted our packaging to strike that element of sophistication and professionalism and as we’re thinking more long term our aim is to have our products hitting the high street stores in early 2021. We’ve chosen our brand colours black and gold to deliver on brand exclusivity, recognition and set our branded Reed Diffusers apart from other brands. We also wanted really wanted customers to be drawn to our product if its on the shop floors – so we were back and forth with our desired printing agency on design and print quality because it speaks volume about our brand and business and we know how important it is to make a really good and meaningful first impression and gives that much added value to our products.
Because our launch is scheduled for the autumnal season, we thought it fitting to add our Winter Rose fragrance…Splashed with a hint of pumpkin spiced aromas, that burst of cinnamon with the inviting smell of freshly baked cookies but with an extra soft plunge of Rose all packed into this diffuser
(Essential Oils: Cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, Rose)
People are not really looking at Massages and Facials as a necessity anymore so in this cutting edge fast declining economy I had to diversify my business and I had to do it really quickly – so to do so I had to dig deep and show tenacity by developing a savage mindset to push through as if my business was going to go under it wasn’t going to be without a fight.
(Essential Oils: Rosemary, Lavender, Sweet Orange)
- remove outer gold cover, then remove transparent plug from our diffuser bottle
- place gold cover back on the bottle
- insert all the reeds (all 6/7) into the fluid
- fan out the reeds to suit you
- place diffuser bottle in that perfect location for style inspo
- we recommend you leave reeds for at least up to 2hrs before flipping over
- flip reeds as frequently as you so wish through-out the week until the reeds have fully absorbed the fragrance
- the fragrance can take up to a few days to fully travel up the reeds and disburse into the air
All our diffusers are made, bottled and packaged by us, so your home shouldn't really be without one Available to order from the 12/11/2020
During the process of getting it all together we have collaborated with
- Our local PrinciplesCoffeeHouse, where I was able to sit with a mocha and work on my blog post and other aspects of my business and project. They were also the first to sample our products (Savage and Winter Rose) and give constructive feedback
- Must also make mention to our amazing neighbours who accepted our regular deliveries when we were out and items were delivered, our amazing Flawless Visage Advisory Team, My Boys and of course Family & Friends who stood by us during the process and lastly to the editors of WOMB (Women of Montserrat Bonding, for their November feature coming soon.
- But the most amazing news so far was having one our local corner shops willing to stock some of our diffusers locally after talking to one of the owners about our project and getting feedback regarding packaging.
- Our aim is to firstly get as much local businesses using our products as possible before we take it to the High Street/International
- We also were able to work with our local florist Ginger Lily Flowers to bring to you image below Do check them out for all your floral needs (click image below for more information on Gingerlily Flowers)
Love & Light!!!